DearMob iPhone Manager – Selectively Transfer Any iOS Files (Review & Giveaway)
|dearmob iphone manager download|
|dearmob iphone manager review|
|dearmob iphone manager|
|dearmob iphone manager giveaway|
DearMob iPhone Manager is a handy tool to transfer and backup iPhone photo, Music, video, contacts, books, messages, apps etc.
When it comes to using an iPhone, the need for a computer cannot be overemphasized. This can either be a windows PC, or a MacBook. Whatever the case, the need for a PC is important for the sake of media transfers.
When it comes to transferring files from your PC to your iPhone or Vice Versa, there are quite a number of programs that allows you do that. However, in this article, we will be looking at DearMob iPhone Manager.
Features Of DearMob iPhone Manager in iPhone Photo Management
- Transfer photos between iPhone and computer with ease.
- Selectively transfer whatever photos you want. You can transfer by album, by date, or by random selections.
- Support convert HEIC to JPG while exporting iPhone photo to make HEIC photo viewable on PC.
- Keep iPhone photo metadata while transferring. This includes time and geo tag (when and where the photo has been taken).
- Delete undeletable iPhone photos from Mac/PC. iPhone pictures imported from Mac/PV are usually undeletable on iPhone.
- Transfer live photos and keep both video and still photos including the default photo and selected specific frames.
- Backup and transfer iPhone photos that come from different sources/album, no matter if it’s whatsapp photos, snapshot photos or photos/wallpapers you downloaded online.
Although those are the basic features of the program, there are actually more. However, it makes sense that we make do with those already mentioned.
No need For iTunes
While it’s necessary to still have iTunes and Apple Support service running on your computer, the program doesn’t require using iTunes.
What this means is, DearMob iPhone transfer runs independently without any apple service. However, for the sake of having “Apple support service” and “Apple Mobile Device Support” to be able to connect and access iOS device, iTunes needs to be installed on the computer. The tool however, isn’t and shouldn’t be launched during the course of using DearMob’s tool.
There’s a lot more features and freedom with using programs like this compared to using the default iTunes program. For example, being able to transfer specific files from PC to phone isn’t doable. Instead, iTunes synchronize everything. By everything, I mean every music file on iTunes is copied to the phone whenever you initiate a transfer. This may be something you are not comfortable with. It sure makes better sence to be able to transfer specifical files and that’s where tools like DearMob iPhone Manager comes to play.
Password Protect iPhone Photo Transfer
With DearMob, you can password protect your iPhone.
To further protect your privacy by adapting multiple aced encryption algorithms from both asymmetric and symmetric cryptography, including 1024-bit RSA, 256-bit AES, PBKDF, Argon 2, it tightly locks down your iPhone data whether in transit or at rest.
DearMob iPhone Manager Support
DearMob iPhone Manager is compatible with iPhone X/8/7/6s/6/Plus/SE/5S and 5. The program also supports iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Pro etc. This also supports iOS 12.
Other than iPhone photo transfer, there is provision for music manager, video as well as backup.
Having discussed all that entails to the DearMob iPhone manager, let’s discuss how to use the program on computer.
How To Transfer Files Between PC and iPhone Using DearMob iPhone Manager
Although this program is centered around iPhone photo transfer, we will be transferring a music file from PC to the iPhone as a case study. For this, I used an iPhone X running the latest version of iOS 12.
- First, download the DearMob iPhone Manager. After installation, launch the software
- On the DearMob iPhone manager software interface, click on Music Manager.
- Give it a little time and all the music on your iPhone will be displayed.
- To add a music file to your phone from your computer, click on Add Music.
- You can choose to add music files or add a folder. Since I went to transfer a particular music file, I will select Add Music.
- Select the music files you want to transfer. A notification stating DearMob is importing music will be displayed.
- When completed, you will see the newly added files in the screen. Go to your iPhone and search for that file. You should find it.
That’s it. That’s how to transfer a file using DearMob.
Fascinated by this software? The brand is conducting a giveaway!
If you are interested in getting the DearMob iPhone Manager license, be sure to enter into the DearMob iPhone Manager Giveaway.
DearMob, a vigorous software provider with forefront developing outlook. DearMob is led by its innovative tag-line products including: DearMob iPhone Manager, free apps like 5KPlayer, iPhone Photo Manager, iPhone Music Manager, etc. The brand is ready to enable more dynamic growth with compact and competitive products for Mac/Windows/iOS/Android users in the near future.