[Download]Bypass Google Account FRP Tool All LG Devices 2020 (NO BOX IS NEEDED)
|this device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account bypass lg|
|how to remove previously synced google account from android|
|frp remove android all device tool download for pc|
|lg frp removal software|
|lg bypass google account without computer|
This is a easy Google bypass account FRP tool you can download and use to Bypass All LG Verify your account (LG Google Factory Reset Protection ) on Android OS 5.1.x, 6.0, 7.1 and above. It has been confirmed working and Bypass Google Verification on LG G5, G4, G3, V10 and LG tablets. It is a new Tool/software working in 2019, all you need is a Computer and cable NO BOX IS NEEDED.
(Constantly updated new model)
LG G4 – ALL MODEL
Flex2 – ALL MODEL
(Please contact me if your phone is not in the list)
How to use:
Download and install LG driver from Here on your PC
Put your FRP locked LG smartphone in download mode and connect to PC
Click and run BYPass LG G4.exe
Choose your device model, press enter, and wait for 15 seconds until the google account is removed successfully.
Press key Ctrl+C select N enter> enter> phone reboot now> done
If display tool displays image below as failed, exit and rerun the too
Solution 1: Using LG bypass tool by tungkick from XDA Developer Forum
You may already know different ways to reset the mode/pin locking of Android phones. You can do this easily with the help of the Android device manager, or just reset your phone to factory settings. However, in the latest Android smartphones (Lollipop and later), even after resetting your phone, you need to bypass account authentication to use your device.
If you’ve bought an old LG phone from the market or forgotten your Google account credentials, this can be a problem. You need to authenticate your account even after reset. You will face such a security check.
Fortunately, there are some smart LG bypass tools that can help you solve this problem. The first solution to this problem is a specially designed LG unlocking tool created by developer tungkick.
This application has a batch script that allows you to bypass the device’s FRP (factory reset protection). It is compatible with some commonly used LG smartphones, such as G4, G3, flex 2, Stylo, etc. In addition, developers make it compatible with all leading models at the right time.
Using this tool to unlock LG mobile phones is very easy. Simply follow below simple instructions to bypass the authentication lock on the LG device.
1. First, you need to download the application. You can download it from Google cloud drive here for free or use this alternate downloadmirror link here.
2. After downloading the file successfully, extract the content of the LG bypass tool on to your PC.
3. Now put the phone in download mode. To do this, first, turn it off and wait a few seconds. When finished, press the power button and the volume up key at the same time. Use the USB cable to connect the phone to the computer while holding down the key. Release the key when the download mode screen appears on the screen.
4. You’re almost there. Go to the location where the application content has been extracted. Locate the tool.exe file and run it (using the command prompt or just click twice).
5. The tool will automatically open and list all major devices currently compatible with it. Ideally, you’ll get a screen like this.
6. Simply select your device from all the options available and have the tool perform all the steps required to unlock the device. Make sure to keep the device disconnected at this stage and let LG unlock tool complete all necessary operations.
All! After all the necessary actions have been performed, you simply restart the device and safely disconnect it from the system. After restarting, you can bypass its lock screen and access your LG smartphone.
Solution 2: Using Samsung bypasses Google Verify.apk tool for LG smartphones
If your LG device is not compatible with the software listed above, don’t worry. We have another solution that can bypass or crack the authentication of your device. This method was originally designed to bypass the factory reset protection of Samsung devices. However, because of its simple and reliable use, it can also be used for other Android devices like LG, HTC, Motorola, and many more.
Before proceeding, you need to make sure that you have a standard OTG (on the go) cable with you. Because your phone is locked, you can’t copy and paste content from your PC to your device. As a result, we will transfer everything we need to the flash drive (connected to the phone) and run the application from it.
After getting flash drives and OTG cables, you can easily use this tool to unlock LG mobile phones. Follow these simple steps to bypass account authentication on the device.
1. First, you need to download the Samsung bypass Google verify.apk file from here.
2. After downloading the file, extract the file to your system successfully. Connect the flash drive to the computer and copy the contents of this file to the flash drive. Ideally, you should put it in the root of the device so that you can navigate more easily.Advertisementshttps://ad.a-ads.com/1682766?size=300×250
3. Now use the OTG cable to connect it to the flash drive. Insert the LG phone to be unlocked into one end of the cable and the flash drive into the other end.
4. Once your LG phone recognizes the drive, it will display its root directory. You can find the most recently copied APK file there. This LG bypass tool can be run with a single click.
5. You may receive a pop-up message about the installation of the application. To install it, tap Settings and select unknown sources from the options. The Samsung bypass Google verify apk will be install, open it, and let it run.
6. Wait for a while because it will bypass the device’s lock screen. After successful completion, click the “Open” option to access the “Settings” menu. From here, you can perform various operations. Go to the “Backup and Reset” option and perform a factory reset of the smartphone to fully control it.