How To Add Music To Snapchat: Music in Instagram stories is a trend however did you know that you could include music on Snapchat also?
The addition of music to Snapchats is simple and can give a unique special touch to your regular selfies. You may want to add some spice to you Snapchat streaks or show your friends that you’re cool through your Snapchat stories and photos, adding music could be the key to making a difference.
How to add music to a Snapchat:
1. Open Snapchat
2. Take your Snapchat
3. Tap the music icon
4. Search for the song you want to add to your Snapchat
Mashable discovered that the search feature did not work well, and that the selection of songs available were very limited. We tried searching over 10 songs, before abandoning the search and searching by artist.
5. Tap the song you want to add it to your Snapchat
6. Drag the music to adjust the part of the song featured in your Snapchat
7. Tap the checkmark to add it to your Snapchat
8. Drag the song tag to place it in its desired location
9. Send it off!