How To Check Swift, Smile and Spectranet Data Balance, Usage and Validity Period
|smile network issues|
|how to activate smile mifi|
|my smile modem is not coming on|
|how to reset smile mifi password|
|how to reset smile router|
Over the past few months, I have been using spectranet and as usual, there’s always something to write about.
If you’ve been following this blog for a while now, you must have read a few instances where I talked on and even referenced the nTel unlimited plans.
In most cases, I even recommended them because of the relatively good service accompanied with affordable cost.
However, things have since changed. The network in my geographical location soon became messy and the cost has increased.
Initially, it increased from the launch price of NGN10,000 for the unlimited monthly plan to NGN12,500. Although wasn’t a good news, some of us endured.
Late last year, it was increased again from NGN12,500 to NGN17,500 for same unlimited monthly plan. That’s a whooping NGN5,000 difference – for same service which wasn’t exactly as good as it used to be.
I had to transition to Spectranet 4G LTE service. Currently, I use Spectranet’s 40GB plan which costs NGN12,500. For a while now, spectranet has been offering double bonus hence, for same price, I get 80GB data for 30 days.
What’s more? There’s unlimited night browsing on the plan and timing is from 1am to 7am. Bare in mind though, the unlimited night plan isn’t available to every data plan on the network. It’s only exclusive to a few excluding the unlimited data plan.
Service so far, has been good. It works 90% of the time at my location. I am quite pleased with the service to the point of promoting the network service on my Facebook profile and to a few Facebook friends who inquired without being asked nor paid.
Oh well, if you are switching to Spectranet or perhaps, you are curious to knowing how to check data plan on spectranet,swift or Smile 4G LTE including usage and validity period, I am more than happy to walk you through.
First, let’s start with the basis. The basis in the case, is after subscribing to an active data plan.
How To Check Spectranet Data Plan Balance
As earlier mentioned, you should first, have an active data plan. I would assume at this point, you were given a user ID and password during the point of purchase. Hope you remember those?
- Using whatever browser that suits you, to check your spectranet data plan balance go to selfcare.spectranet.com.ng. That’s actually spectranet Self care portal.
- Input your userID and password in their respective fields and thereafter, choose to sign in.
- Scroll down and you should be able to find details that apply to your account. Details like validity period, Data balance. You can also monitor usage via the selfcare portal.
How To Check Data Balance On Swift 4G LTE Service
I personally do not use swift. But, I’ve got an idea as to how you can check your swift data balance and that’s exactly what I’d be sharing with you here.https://7c86cadf68157af76cc42865aff7a104.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
To check data balance on Swift 4G LTE Network, simply follow these steps:
- Visit www.swiftng.com and click on the Self Service button.
- Alternatively, visit www.swiftng.com/Account/LogOn and thereafter, input your Email or User ID and password. Then, click on OK.
- If you registered using Facebook, you can also log in via the social media using the login with Facebook option.
- After successfully logging in, Click on “Account Summary“. Therein, your swift data balance should be displayed.
Check Smile 4G LTE Network Service Data Balance
Are you currently using smile and you are curious to knowing how to check your smile data balance? I’d put you through.
I personally own a smile MiFi but I really haven’t used it in years now courtesy of the service being poor at my location.
- Read: How To Hard Reset Smile 4G LTE MiFi Device
To check smile 4G LTE data plan balance, follow these steps:
- Visit www.smile.com.ng/scp. Input your correct Username, password and click on submit.
- Wait a few seconds (depending on your network speed) and your details should be displayed. Therein, you should see your data balance.
- Read: How To Make Voice Calls On Smile 4G LTE Network
How To Check Spectranet Data Usage
Back to using spectranet, I personally use an App in checking data usage on the spectranet 4G network.
This app not only allows you check data usage, you can pretty much check your network service signal, automatically reboot the MiFi, turn off the MiFi and a lot more functionality right from the app.
Using the self service portal (above) also aids you in knowing how much data usage you’ve used. This can be displayed on a daily basis depending on which you choose. I however, consider using the app a necessity. Especially if you happen to be using a MiFi with no LCD display.
On your Android or iOS device, simply search and download the HUAWEI HiLink app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Install the app, launch and follow the onscreen instruction.
If prompted, input your User ID and password. You need to be connected to the MiFi network on that device before the proper stats can be presented.
Interestingly, that app isn’t only useful in the case of spectranet 4G LTE service. Same app can work well with nTel and maybe, other 4G LTE service providers.
If you need any more information regarding the use of spectranet, Smile or Swift 4G LTE service, please be sure to use the comment session. I typically reply as soon as I can.